A Little History
Starting web design at 14, Dan created and ran fan-site's and a gaming website's. Slowly building his skills in his spare time before taking it more seriously in 2010, taking over the official website of Chris Hero (now NXT's Kassius Ohno) and building and running the official websites for Kevin Steen (WWE's Kevin Owens), El Generico (WWE's Sami Zayn), Adam Cole (now in NXT) and more (as D-Mitchell Web Design).
Eventually moving on to also doing music websites saw Not Falling Studios open websites for NYHC legends Vision Of Disorder, Canadian Metal Band Threat Signal, Canadian Heavy Metal band Phear and more.
Not just looking for glory in running websites for "famous people", NFS has also built and run websites for local companies, such as Tattoo Artists, Butchers and Landscape Gardeners.
What To Expect When Using Us For Web Design
* Designing the actual website.
* Editing the site until the customer is happy. As many pages that the website needs.
* Creating and maintaining a store for the site if needed.
* Continuation of running the website for the foreseeable future, with the customers input.
* Promoting upcoming events, competitions, the running of a bookings/schedule page with details on what events you would be at and how to buy tickets.
* Running of Facebook/Twitter etc accounts to be used in unison with the Website.
Examples of our websites past and present can be see on our CUSTOMERS page.